We’d make a great team! Build your career at Campus Cooks.
We are hiring professional Chef’s expert in preparing delicious and healthy meals for a community of students in fraternities and sororities, or Greek Letter Organizations (GLO’s) across the country. The students we serve live together in a house with a dining room and commercial kitchen.
Our Private Chef’s benefit from a set schedule and creativity to work with the house management and members to create customized menus for daily meal service and special events. Please read about our chef hiring process and review our current career opportunities.
Scroll below to check out all the current career opportunities:
A Great Place To Work
What is a day in the life of a Campus Cooks Chef?
- Collaborate each week with house directors and students to design a weekly menu, giving you more freedom to cook the dishes you do best!
- Create delicious meals in a timely manner in accordance with site agreement, whether it’s Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or all three!
- Interact daily with students/clients, providing excellent customer service in accordance with our A.L.P.H.A.
- Maintain product and supply inventory through online ordering.
- Report financial and performance results electronically.
- Manage a weekly established budget.
- Continue cleanliness and basic maintenance of kitchen spaces and equipment.
- Create and plan menus for special events and themed meals!
All while having company support through:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Dependent Care
- Paid holidays
- Minimal late nights and weekends
- Incredible growth potential
- A Competitive salary